Support our Annual Fundraiser
Help Least Of These earn its share of the proceeds from the Price Cutter Charity Championship Golf Tournament, August 8-11th, part of the Web.com PGA golf tour, and receive a great value in return! Over 40 charities in S.W. Missouri benefit from this annual event, in its 24th year in Springfield.
Field a Team for a Pro-Am
Price range $1200-$3500 per team
- Your 4 person team can play with a Pro at one of 11 Pro Ams scheduled from 5/22-8/12 at Branson Creek, Murder Rock Ledgestone, Highland Springs, Fremont Hills, Millwood and Hickory Hills Country Clubs
Buy an ad in the Spectator Guide - (12,000 distributed)
- Your business ad will reach upscale readers prior to and during the 4 day golf tournament.
- Full page $1000, ½ page $500, full color or b/w, deadline July 1st.
Buy Skybox seats - $100 each* (only 24 available)
- Enjoy a great view of the 9th and 18th greens at Highland Springs Country Club from a shaded charity skybox seat.
- Each skybox “badge” is good for all 4 days of the tournament, including admission, plus free food and drinks in an air-conditioned tent.
- Unrestricted Clubhouse Access
Note: Published price for Skybox seats are $250 each
Provide an Auction item valued at $100* or more
- Receive 2 free tickets ($50 value) to the Price Charity Auction “The Golf Ball” at University Plaza Convention Center, August 6th
- Free food and cocktails provided
- Items valued at $1000 or more are auctioned live and receive recognition in a custom auction brochure and slide show during the event.
Buy Sweepstake Tickets - $25* each
- Chance to win 2013 Mustang
- Chance to win $10,000 in cash
- Chance to win one of 600prizes valued at $25 each (1 in 10 chance) – prizes include rounds of golf, restaurants, auto services, spas, movie passes and more
- PLUS You receive free admission to all four golf tournament days ($40 value)
*Least Of These receives 100% of the proceeds
Contact Valerie Stadnik, 725-1312, to purchase tickets or donate an auction item. For more details about the Price Cutter Charity Championship
This Month's Critical Needs
Canned or Microwave Pasta (Spaghettios, ravioli, etc)
Sugar Free Jelly
Sugar Free Syrup
Toothpaste and toothbrushes
Laundry Detergent, Dish Soap
Least Of These, Inc.
Christian County's food pantry
and Clothing closet since 1998
P.O. Box 808
Map & Directions
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8 am- 1pm
8 am –12 noon for donations